Universal ColorLogic Pool & Spa Lights
Universal ColorLogic® color LED lighting will transform your customers’ outdoor environments. They’re the only, UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color – even those with just one light.
100% brighter than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with all-plastic Thin Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding and GFCI. Thin Niche also reduces cost for dig, steel and gunite because it is only 2.75in front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4in from lens to water level – perfect for steps, beach entries and fountains.
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- 30, 50 and 100′ models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Retrofit transformer kits available for easy high-to-low-voltage J-Box conversion
- 300 watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, blue, beige, gray and white starburst
ColorLogic 320 & 160 LED Lights
Bring color to all corners of your backyard oasis with ColorLogic 320 & 160 LED lights! The new 1.5-inch pool, spa or accent lights provide low-profile, total color coordination of all water environments and complete synchronization with all Universal ColorLogic lights. With 10 fixed colors and 7 color-changing shows, the ColorLogic 1.5-inch light is ideal for highlighting steps, bubblers, baja shelves and other water features.
- Best solution for low-profile pool/spa lighting, or feature accent lighting
- Total Color Coordination of all water environments
- Complete synchronization with Universal ColorLogic colors and shows
- Ideal lights for Steps, Jets, Bubblers, Baja Shelves, Fountains, etc.
- 2 Brightness Options Available and multiple cord lengths
- Can be installed wet or dry
- Available in Stand Alone or Network
- 101 Colors and 11 Color-changing shows available in Network mode
- Vinyl, Fiberglass, and Concrete low-profile Installations
- UL and cUL listed
ColorLogic 4.0 Pool & Spa Lights
For New Construction ColorLogic® 4.0 lighting incorporates innovation and technology as the leading underwater light. It provides brighter, more vivid colors and light shows that are energy efficient, with feature rich options for pools and spas.
- 50% brighter than ColorLogic 2.5
- Speed, Motion and Brightness control for light shows
- Operates stand alone or with Pro Logic
- 7 light shows and 5 fixed colors along with synchronized lighting
- 5 fixed colors can be customized to 101 different colors
- Speed, Motion & Brightness Control of Light shows
AstroLite Pool Lighting
Available in a choice of attractive face rim models, from an injection-molded patterned design, made of rugged, noncorrosive glass-filled polypropylene; to a smooth, machine-polished stainless steel design, AstroLite™ Series light fixtures come standard in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy any installation. Combined with Hayward’s niches, no other pool lighting system provides such value.
- Patterned, thermoplastic or smooth, stainless steel face rim designs for corrosion-free performance
- E-Z Lock clamp and reflector assembly for simple re-lamping
- Blue lens available on SP0584 and SP0583 with stainless faceplate only. 30′, 50′ and 100′ cord lengths
- 12 Volt, 100 and 300 Watt; 120 Volt, 300, 400 and 500 Watt models for any installation requirement
- 100% tested for safety and quality assurance
- UL Listed