- Remove and fold cover or layout flat to dry
- Reinstall filter system
- Reinstall ladders, dive boards, etc.
- Start and check the filter system
- Addition of start-up chemicals
- Blowing out of all pool lines
- Disassembly of filter & pump
- Reinstall pool cover
- Removal of ladder, dive board, etc
- Addition of winter chemicals
Suntek Pools & Spas can find any leak in any pool, big or small…
- Diver service available for under water leaks
- New underground plumbing lines installed
- Skimmer leaks repaired
- Return line leaks repaired
- Above ground filter/pump leaks repaired
Why Buy a Salt System from Suntek Pools & Spas?
- Never buy, transport and store chlorine again
- Softer, silky feeling water – Better on your skin and hair
- No more red eyes – No staining of clothing
- No chlorine odor
- Automatically solves most of your water chemistry problems
- Sanitizes your pool every day – No vacation worries
- Better water chemistry management – day in day out
- No algae growth to stain your surface
- Continuous super chlorination eliminates need for harsh chemical shocking
- Produces close to neutral pH to prevent radical shifts in water balance
- No handling or storage of harsh chlorine products
- Continuous in-line super chlorination guarantees healthy water
- No caustic by-products
Suntek Pools & Spas can renovate your entire swimming pool…
- New pool liner
- New & replacement step installations
- Salt systems
- Wall repairs
- Light upgrade & installations
- New filter/pump
- New plumbing
- New Brick/Pavers
Suntek Pools & Spas can make your old tired pool look new again with a new liner…
Suntek Pools & Spas can replace you old tired gas heater or install a new efficient heat pump…
Suntek Pools & Spas can save you money with the installation of a variable speed pool pump…
- Save up to 50% on your electric bill!
- Get a $450 Rebate from PSEG
Suntek Pools & Spas can replace your old inefficient pump and filter and replace it with new state of the art technology.
Let Suntek Pools & Spas do the work for you this summer with one of our maintenance programs…
- Remove any large accumulation of debris on the bottom with a leaf scoop.
- Remove floating leaves
- Feed the pool with chlorine, salt or other sanitizer to satisfy manually or automatically.
- Check that the water level is high enough for the pump to operate correctly.
- Visually inspect pool water for clarity, color and visible contaminants
- Test and adjust sanitizer level
- Test and adjust pH
- Test and adjust Alkalinity
- Test and adjust Conditioner/Stabilizer levels
- Clean the tile at the water line
- Check filter pressure and backwash as needed.