The most accurate and reliable way to maintain perfectly balanced pool and spa water.
No other salt chlorine system comes packed with features like the AutoPilot Total Control System. Maintaining your pool has never been easier!
No More Buying Chlorine
No More Manually Adding Acid into the Pool
No More Water Chemistry Worries
- Patented temperature compensation for chlorine output (not applicable w/ ORP Controller)
- Programmable Microprocessor Control
- Multi-Language digital display (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Digital control power to the SuperCell
- Tri-sensor circuitry to monitor water flow, water temperature, and salt level
- Internal relay for controlling an external pump or acid feeder
- On-board diagnostics and test programs
- Electronic controller interface for Jandy™, Polaris™, or Pentair IntelliTouch™ controllers
- Constantly measures pH level
- Activates acid pump when pH level rises above set point
- Constantly measures active sanitizer level in pool water
- Signals Digital Chlorine Generator to produce chlorine based on demand
- Sensor protection
- Provides proper monitoring environment for sensors
- Water sample tap for manually monitoring water chemistry
NOTE: Pool Pilot Digital Total Control System is a tandom system that must be purchased as a unit. If you currently own the Pool Pilot Digital you cannot purchase the Chemistry Controller separately. This unit uses a modified version of the Pool Pilot Digital married to the Chemistry Controller.
AutoPilot’s patented bypass manifold is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow, over 20 gpm, to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated. The in-line strainer on the inlet side of the manifold protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter. The location of the strainer next to a connection union makes periodic cleaning easy. The design of our patented bypass manifold guarantees optimum chlorine production and simplifies the installation process of the AutoPilot® Purifing System.
Manifold features include
- In-line Strainer – The in-line strainer protects the Tri-Sensor and the Cell from debris that may by-pass the filter and obstruct either component. The location of the strainer in the connecting union makes it easy to remove for periodic cleaning.
- Tri-Sensor – The Tri-Sensor is a three way sensing device which measures flow, salt level, and water temperature.
- Chlorine Production Cell – The cell produces 100% pure Sodium Hypochlorite in your pool plumbing returning it to your pool.
- Check Valve – The check valve in the Manifold allows all water flowing through the plumbing at a rate greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the production cell to maximize the production of chlorine.